Remains Treasured returns and refunds policy
Should you not be totally happy with your item then please email me on email@example.com.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- To cancel an order the buyer must contact the seller within 24 hours after placing the order, either by email or telephone
- In compliance with distance selling regulations the buyer has 7 days (cooling off period) to cancel their order from the day they receive it. In cases when a refund is requested within this period for any undamaged or non-defective goods then the seller may charge the buyer a 20% re-stocking fee. The buyer is then responsible for ensuring the safe return of goods and for any return postage costs. The re-stocking fee is for the total amount of the goods purchased and the sellers outward postage costs shall not be refunded
- It is solely at the sellers discretion whether to accept returns outside of the 7 day cooling off period
- Upon receipt of an order the buyer must immediately check all goods and if there are any damaged or missing goods then they must be reported to the seller within 24 hours, either by email or telephone. The seller will not accept liability after 24 hours has elapsed
- No goods should be returned by the buyer without prior acceptance from the seller
- Items must be returned with their original packaging and in the condition they were received. Please be aware that the seller is solely responsible for the safe return of any goods
- The buyer shall be entitled to a refund of any return postage costs or credit from the seller, if the seller has instructed the buyer to return the items because they are deemed to be damaged or defective. In any other cases then the buyer is fully responsible for all postage costs
- Please note that most costume jewellery is silver or gold plated and can sometimes taint over time or in certain environments
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns on any pierced earrings or jewellery sets that contain pierced earrings, other than damaged or defective goods
- Sale items and promotion items are non-refundable. In cases when a refund is requested in accordance with all of the rules on this page, then a credit code/gift voucher code to the value of the goods will be issued to the buyer via email
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1 Toscana Court Danderhall Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 1SY, United Kingdom.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1 Toscana Court Danderhall Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 1SY, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £20, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.